Friday, September 18, 2009

Imma blog backwards cause I forgot blogger loads pictures the backwards way so yeah I'm too freaking lazy to shift and adjust the sequence of the pictures!

So anyways, Wednesday's clubbing session was like 'awesome clubbing session part 2' after the one with Fanghui! :D We went to Butter then back to Phuture for last hour! OMG, that means the whole clubbing session was good music throughout! Jane Ho ahh, seriously should start to like learn to not be so high after a mere couple of drinks! After a few mixers and she machiam flying siaa!


We L4Ded after clubbing and breakfast and BtTimahShoppingCentre! Omg, my team comprising of mainly Benedict Malcolm and yours truly is totally IMBA siaaa! Versus mode we totally pwnzxzx the other team! :D


The life cycle of my brother, Benson Ng. ROFLMAO. All of us had a good laugh at BeautyWorld McDs. Thanks to his photos and ShuhuiBFF's super funny comments to them! :D


Malcolm damn zai please. Look at the photo above. Does he look any drunk to you? No right. He looks perfectly fine right? Would you believe if I said before that he conked out for 2 hours? He only awoke when we reached Phuture, which is whut? 3am? HAHAHA! Zai sai please!



Awww ♥ Shuhui knows. I also know why this picture is so awesome! :D ♥♥♥ ♥you dipzxzx dipzxzx worzxzx! :D
And so, that was the Wednesday. I don't know how else to describe it except it was LEGEN.. WAIT FOR IT... HAHAHAHA! Its was really that fun. Which is why Jane and I are thinking if we should go again next Wednesday! But the sad thing is, likka nobody else siaaa. I dont know about the juniors, gotta ask them tmr. But Shuhui not going cause she'll be in Genting for her birthday celebration. Yushan thinks its too tiring. Lin, I not sure. Lets ask Gracieee! :D HAHAHA! Yeh lorzxzx. Howhow? Plus I got work on Thursday siaaa!):
And and, today team dinner like seriously WOOO. Now my stomach is feeling all wonky cause I ate TomYam noodles and after that I had Yoguru. Seriously. Yoghurt and TomYam do not mix very well with each other siaaa): Sianzxzx.
Okok, tmr slot again. Gonna sleep naozxzx. Anyone wants to play L4D after trng please text text me heh heh! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment