Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fantastic baby!



Ever since I caught the Running Man episode featuring Big Bang as the guests, I've been replaying two of their songs EVERY SINGLE DAY. Its crazy! Especially the song above. The hook and chorus of the song is catchy as hell ^^v.

NTM, T.O.P. (the guy with the greenish blue mop of hair), is hella cute :D:D:D /fangirlscreams. BUT I doubt I'll be morphing into some K-siao 'cause.. I don't totally dig the whole Kscene. I always thought all the songs sound the same since they're in a language that I don't really understand (since the only korean words I know of are related to food. Like Bulgolgi LOL). BUT I made an exception for this song cause the MUSIC is SOFA KING GOOD :O !!!

In other news, I've finally got down to my first overseas trip this year! BKK in August with the people I love <3 ^^ This time Imma be bringing my G12 and snap 863784263871641238947 photos :D

Oh and I've got me tattoos taken on my camera, just gots to get me lazybones down to the posting /yawns :P

Afrojack this Friday at Zouk, anyone? :P

X.


No comments:

Post a Comment