Friday, April 20, 2012

I hate orange skittles. Even if they have a coating of sour powder, I still don't fancy them. When I pour some out of their little green bag, I tend to separate them into groups. Of their colours. And eat them. One colour alternatively. And I always start off with my least favourite flavour. And end of with my favourite. But weirdly I've come to realise that I subconsciously leave the yellow ones for the last. Typing about how I eat my sour skittles is causing my mouth to salivate. Mmm.

I like the smell of my hair today. After my morning shower I put some gloss serum for highlighted hair because I didn't condition my hair. I wish I didn't permanently artificially straightened my hair a year ago. Now my hair looks poker straight. And not luscious like baby hair.

I have no idea whats th point of this post. Please don't mind my endless ramblings. Chikuwa Tei post coming up tonight.

Till then, X.

No comments:

Post a Comment