Sunday, April 8, 2012

... more March 2012

I am a pro at eating :D







 Seoul Hotpot once a week :S



 Ah Loy Thai (Shaw Towers) with FH :D


 Greenview (FEP) mhk with le CEO bro :D

 Hehehehe finally le Chanel necklace is mine #gollum myyyypreciousssssssss~ ^^


 Ikea Alexandra with le boyfr <3


 Happy hour at Applebees. Beer makes me burp, sleepy and have zero judgement. Or eyesight. HAHAHA because that night ended with me taking the wrong bus home :(









 Eggs Benedict for me..
 English Breakfast for le BFF. :D 
 Mushrooms. /devilhorns THESE ARE SOME MAGICK MUSHROOMS :D:D:D

 JAYBEE WITH LE BOYFR :D:D:D




 Manhattan Fish Market there is sooooooo value for money. The grilled seafood platter we had was 50S$ HOLY SMOKES. And we even had seafood chowder and a Caeser Salad on the side. :O  Soooo goood.





 Hehehehe so cute :P





And we ended the trip with my favourite BKT. This time I ordered so I remembered the enoki and my favourite beancurd skin :D Anywhere in JB theres awesome and cheap food share with me okay! :D Other than Loklok cause I also know that! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment