Wednesday, April 11, 2012




Konichiwa bitches.

Crazy time to be up, but I'm still downloading my L4D2 on le iMac. Its taking so goddamn long T.T

Was tumblr-ing after my date with le boyfr. We watched Battleship today btw. It was, awesome to say the least. Catch it if you can. Anyways, back to tumblr, and I saw gifs of Moulin Rouge. So I rewatched it for the umpteen time while waiting for the download. Still loving the sob story, still loving the style of the film; still loving the burlesque cabaret-ish culture. Honestly, if any night club in Singapore ever had any cabaret night, I'd love to go. And participate HAHA.

Oh yes, and based on my blog stats it seems like my tattoo post was quite a hit. Hmm, wonder what should I blog about next. Any suggestions? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment