Thursday, August 23, 2012

BKK 2012 (i)

The long awaited BKK trip, booked our flights since April and we waited 4 months for this! Flew by Jetstar, stayed at Citin Pratunam for 6 days and all for only S$300+! MAD CHEAP CANS.







B and me with no sleep for 24 hours and counting at Changi waiting for the grand arrival for the 3 below~


The 3 musketeers for the rest of the trip, Fang, Yings and ShuBFF :D:D:D


Le Boyfr so adorable can :P



Touched down at 11ish am BKK time and Citin allows early check in (lucky us because Baiyoke Boutique doesn't), and we started DAY ONE early :D This is the legendary BKK fried chicken that I eat EVERYDAY without fail for breakfast. SO SO SO good and only 15 baht for the drumstick #motherofgod


Random Yentaufo tomyum noodles we had because we couldn't find the famous wanton noodles, which we then found a few steps away from this store zzzzzz. This was okay, not something that I would miss.



Traffic in BKK is really quite horrid, and the roads are super messy, thats why most of the time if we were to go from Pratunam to Siam area, I'd rather walk > taxi/tuktuk.


Smoke break outside Shibuya19 which isn't worth visiting because the stuff there are pricy.



Crazy huge ass durians that can only be found on the streets of Thailand.


So while Fangs and B went to Amari Paul's Fashion for their tailor made shirts and pants, Yings, BFF and me went to get our nails done! I think the place is called Bonanza Plaza, which is the small shopping centre right opposite MBK. Like theres the link bridge you can take to the manicure place :D


I always go back to them for my nails, but not really because they're good, but because I don't know where else to do my nails :x But so far so good luh~


Happygirls89 :D



I had Acrylic extensions done, with Gelish manicure :D


In case you need to shop name :D


And my chip nails :D This full set of acrylic extensions, gelish, french tips, polka dots, ribbons and diamonds costs 2100baht. Which is almost S$100. Which is wayyy cheaper than what you pay for in Singapore! In Singapore this set would typically costs you about S$180 - S$200 depending on your salon~ :x


Some yummy cheesy hotdog pretzel which I've never tried before..


Snow Stix, which I never fail to eat at MBK Auntie Anne's. I don't understand why Singapore's Auntie Anne's don't have this! Its super super good!!! :(


And I always have it with Auntie Anne's Pink Lemonade~ Which Singapore doesn't have too. LAME~


Dinner on the first day was at this restaurant~ Oishi Grand Japanese Buffet is at Siam Discovery, I forgot what level but its relatively easy to find. For 690 baht, you get really wide variety of food that is super super yummy I SWEAR! We had this last August too and we made it a must to come back this time for seconds :D



















Food here range from Teppanyaki, sashimi, tempura, steamed dishes, and the desserts were effing great too! Really a restaurant that I would highly highly recommend (Y) UPS.


After dinner walk at Siam Square. Every night they have like a night market there and there are lots of clothes and food and accessories for sale~ I walked a few cm, told BFF not to rush to buy anything because we could probably find something similar and cheaper in Platinum and next thing I knew, I bought a dress for 200 baht. :x AND ITS MAD CHIO OK.







We decided to call it a night at around 11ish pm because all of us were like zombies, all less than 3 hours of sleep x.x


DAY TWO.



WE FOUND THE WANTON MEE :D Which we had every morning for the next five days after. So good, pricier than usual thai fare, but so worth it.


Pork trotters. Its so sinful, so fattening, but the meat is super soft and the fats just fucking melt in your mouth. Unbelievable. Way way better than Platinum's.


ONE TON OF NOODLES. HAHAHAHA, okay not really actually the portion is really small. But the soup :') Makes me wanna cry tears of joy. If you wanna know how to find this, its at Soi 19, next to Shibuya19, just walk down Soi 19 you can find it :D



Platinum to shop afterwards~ Sorry not much pictures of the shopping mall I was too busy scouting for clothes :x


FOOD TIME. I think this trip I spent more on food than on anything else. I just kept eating only! :x Fat sia, I think I gained 2kg :S


Anddd I always eat this when I am there. With loads of chill flakes. SO YUMMYYYYY :')


BFF was the ultimate shopper. She bought SO MUCH! And we were totally using Amari's couch to share our shopping loots :D

That night we had street fare for dinner and guess where we went after! 



NIGHT RIDE TOOOOOOO...


CHATUCHAK aka JJ MARKET. YES THATS RIGHT, JJ IS OPEN FROM FRIDAY MIDNIGHT ONWARDS! So don't be fooled that its only open on Saturday and Sundays. :D


This super cute doggy we met at this shop where I scored a super nice demin shorts for 160 baht! INSANE! 

We were there till 3ish am, and left because we were going back the next day!


Self shot before leaving the hotel, this time I came fully prepared for JJ.


Spot le bikini string.


Pork trotters and wanton mee again :D





Look at how big JJ market is :O


JJ MARKET HERE WE COME :D


What you should wear to JJ Market:-

It is gonna be fucking hot I swear so please don't wear until damn nice. Bring shades, bring lots of 10 baht because you're gonna buy lots of water. Wear as little as possible. 


I don't know why le BFF wearing black Tshirt, but we're all in tanks. Crazy hot I swear!


JJ MARKET CUSTARD PUFFS. I LOVE THIS SHIT. ITS SO SO GOOD, IF YOURE AT JJ MARKET, MUST BUY THIS! ONE BOX FOR 60 BAHT. FUCKING GOOD SHIT ITS LIKE XLB DESSERT STYLE. POPS IN YOUR MOUTH HOMG. B and me bought 300 baht worth to bring back to Singapore. :X




Fucking balls of orgasm man.





COCONUT ICE CREAMMMMMM~ /RUNSAROUNDANDSWINGSARMSAROUND.

Warao this is so good too I really wish Singapore had somewhere that sold coconut ice cream that this too :(



This breed of dog seems to be everywhere! But they're so cute :D



BFF and her quail eggs. /mehhh~


We were quite unlucky this time in a sense that it kept raining. Look at those storm clouds :S





Okay, I am ending off here for part (i), its almost 1 am and I have to go back to work after one whole week of leave. /phew, if only I could be free like this everyday :'( Will continue over the weekends! Anybody needs any info about BKK, feel free to comment! 

X, for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment