Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hervintagestore

Sometime this month I went for a photoshoot for HerVintageStore's latest collection. Jeannie and her boyfr are really nice people and they made me feel very very comfortable during the shoot because they are so friendly! :D HerVintageStore is unlike your other blogshops because what you see in their store, you can't find them in others. Maybe its because they are representing more of the Korean fashion :D #RandomFact DID YOU REALISE that every new arrival's main picture has some Korean words on them? Thats how much Jeannie loves Korean culture. :D

Okay okay, because I got to wear the clothes during the shoot, I am gonna share with you my top picks from this collection :D Like I would buy them if not for my Bangkok trip next week :'(

Crepe Top in Blue in the style of Topshop.

You can dress it up or dress it down, both ways work for this top! The material is quite thick, and very good quality! Not to mention I love that the cutting of this top is very slimming :P

Crepe top in White in the style of Topshop.

There are 3 colours in total that HVS brought in for this top but I like these 2 because I have way too many black stuff in my closet! >.< Plus, white makes the whole look very smart. You could do an all white ensemble; Crepe top in white + white tailored shorts + white blazer (YOU CAN TOTALLY GET HVS' ONE TOO! ;)) and there you go! Perfect for Sunday brunch! :D Best thing of all, because the material is thick, you don't have to worry about what lingerie you need to wear so that it doesn't peek through. :P

I LOVE LOVE LOVE KNITS. Whats not to love about knits? You can basically throw them over anything and look gorgeous and they keep you warm too!

Needless to say I love the Rae Oversized Knit :P Okay it doesn't exactly keep you warm in a snow storm but the material is soooo so so soft, its like a dream /googlyeyes. And this shade of Lush Green is a darling. Something different from the usual knit colours that I would have gotten, i.e. brown/black.

Rae Oversized Knit in White.

I am embracing all things white this collection. The white isn't like off white, its really white. And pairing it with black to bring across the monochromatic effect? Lovely. Can I rave about something else?

The one thing from HVS that I cannot stop raving about during the shoot is the Melody Classic Black Heel. Its not part of the New Arrivals anymore, but HVS is holding a preorder for it! IT IS SO PRETTY! And it makes my legs look hella long! :D I super super super love it! I love collecting shoes AND I WOULD LOVE ADDING HER TO MY COLLECTION O.O HEHEHE I am still considering getting it because of my bkk trip all, but who knows MAYBE I WILL >;D

Anyways lucky for you, HVS is holding a giveaway!

GIVEAWAY NO.1 - WIN AN APPAREL FROM THIS COLLECTION!

1 - 'Like' and 'Share' this album
2 - Comment: I would like to win ________ ! on this album.
3 - 'Like' & 'Share' the respective picture of the apparel you want to win.

You can 'like' & 'share' as many as you want.

GIVEAWAY NO.2 - WIN A PAIR OF MOVIE TICKETS!

1 - 'Like' and 'Share' this album
2 - Comment: " I would like to win a pair of movie tickets!" from
http://hervintagestore.net/

Both contests ends tomorrow so quick! Go like and share now! :D

HERVINTAGESTORE Collection 48 will be launched tonight, 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment