Tuesday, May 5, 2009


I feel so not hyped up at all. \: I feel my life is becoming routined, &boring. FML. I need excitement. I need something extraordinary. I need a table full of my favourite food and cravings. Think bubbletea. Shit. I'm uber thirsty now. Roar.
Anyways, I was looking through the pictures in my external harddisk. Some were happy moments, some were... happy moments. (: Lol. Maybe I'm just missing the moments, &notyou. Maybe I'm just missing the happy me. Its been so long since the last time I truly smiled, & laugh. I miss laughing. I'm always the one making people laugh. Its so tiring ok.
I need a laugh, I need to smile, I need a hug. Those tight tight ones that make you feel like everything is gonna pop out from your body kind of hugs. I need a comb through my hair, telling me tomorrow's gonna be fine, tomorrow I'm gonna be happy.
I tried alcohol. But it only provided a temporary solution. & later it only aggravates the whole situation. It only magnify the problem. Somehow my life seems to be on a sushi conveyor belt now, everything seems fine for awhile before it comes back around again.
But I'm tired of alcohol already. Constantly lying to be out, only to find myself in a shithole again the nextday. Super sianz. I got to stop being so emo. I'm probably losing viewership.
Must.Be.Happy.Must.Post.Happy.Pictures.
OKOK, got to go sleep. Tomorrow lecture at 9. Like wtf. ok goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment