Saturday, May 23, 2009


OMFG, I'm so incredibly bored at home.): Supposed to be out today with the brother for some zombie action but he just went out to get lunch & i speculate to meet his gf as well so yes I'm stuck at home. Fcking awesome yo. Ok its not that I'm bored in the 'there's-nothing-to-do' way because I have loads to do, like start watching the video that I need to watch to do some shit for elearning on monday tuesday wednesday thursday and also to start on those rubbish I need to start on for attachment which is going to commence in like 2 fcking weeks, but more in the sense of 'I'm-so-bored-but-I-don't-wanna-do-constructive-stuffs-like-aka-my-project-is-there-something-else-I-can-do' boredom. Yknow. Ok lemme catch my breath cause that line was quite a mouthful.
Ok.
So because yours truly is sucha lazy bumbum, I'm going to do something very constructive like telling you some uber random stuffs about me(:
  • I'm a closet pink fan. Seriously. Cause somehow when I get stuff, I always get pink ones over the blues. Who likes blue anyways? Pink FTW yo.
  • I wanna change my phone. Like I could really use an iPhone. Yknow, all those whatchamacallit gadgets. Awesome shitzz. Maybe a motorola V9 but Iheard moto is dying so):
  • I really need to pack my room, its not very very messy I mean compare it to the usual teen's bedroom I'd say mine is like WHOA so fcking tidy and clean BUT NO I inherited my mummy's cleantidyfreaky genes and sad to say, I need to pack it! GOD! I swear I saw something move among all those bags!\:
  • I really gotta stop clubbing. Cause clubbing always leaves a gaping hole in my pocket. Ok technically speaking, it doesn't help my depleting bank account. Cause unlike people who spend tons on drinks and stuff, most of my money is spent on clothes. Like what I wanna wear for the clubbing session. I know right? Like what a fcking bimbo, cause I don't believe in repeat attire but wtf this time I did not buy an entirely new outfit just for clubbing YAY 3CHEERS WOOO!(:
  • I hate the taste of alcohol. Likka weird please cause everytime I club I'm sure to drink stuff like flaming lamboghinis and shots, but I only drink them cause I like to get high(: But uhuh, no druggies for me yo. Some kind souls please intro me something that gets me high fast, but doesn't taste like icky alcohol. Pfft.
  • I have a love-hate affair with my hair. Sometimes I'm all, 'OMG I think my hair looks better than average people's' sometimes I'm all, "FCK IT! THIS HAIR IS DRIVING ME FCKING NUTS." Period.
  • I'm a closet geek too. I mean, StarTrek, Transformers, Wolverine, Terminator. Ohmygahh! -insertsbespectacledemoticon.
  • I used to loveeee reading up till I was out of secondary life. Like novels kinda stuffs. DanBrown's, SandraBrown's, SidneySheldon's, MichealAsher's, etc. Good shit. Actually I still like reading but I usually can't be bothered to read stuff other than the IT Girl series or The A List series. Like wth.
  • When I fall in love, I fall hopelessly and fcking deeply. Head over heels, heels over head. Which is really horrible, cause most of the time, I get stuck. & Idk why I just told you that. WTH.

OK Thats all for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment