Friday, May 29, 2009


OMFUG I CANT FCKING BELIEVE I LOST MY RINGGGGG!): MY RIBBON BOW RING OMGOMGOMGOMG! I KNOW I SOUND LIKKA BIMBO BUT ITS MY FAVOURITE RING OMGOMGOMG!))): IM SO DEPRESSED NOW OMG JUST KILL ME NOW I'LL NEVER EVER STEP OUT IN A FULL OUTFIT I'LL NEVER FIND A RING NICER THAN THAT FCK IT FUCKKKKKKK.
On a side note, I got a super duper awesome top from CottonOn today(: OMG so happy its was so nice & the price, FCKING STEAL MAN. Can't wait to wear it out.(: LQTM, seems like I have the case of fashion bipolar. HOHOHO! Meishan asked me to go Attica with her tomorrow.Some 5th Anniversary shit. Hmmm, IF BIGASS IF, my mummy allows but thats like a BIGFAT NO. ): -pouts. Teh Yushan are we supposed to Timbre tomorrow? Never confirm one sia you!
Okok, I'm sucha no-lifer. Sighhh. Needa. Club. Real. Badly. I don't want attachment to start!!):

No comments:

Post a Comment