Saturday, May 30, 2009



LOL, seriously I would tell you 'You can totally do better than that' but I can't be bothered to. Your choice dude, but OMFG what an insult to my existance, sheesh. Its like, equivalent to the comparison of always eating wagyu(is that how you spell it?) beef and swtiching to like what, beef from China, yknow something alike but no quality control? LOL I know I'm mean, but hey, how long have you known me, 1 day? Welcome back to reality, open your pretty peepers, The world ain't fair. I'mma bitch, too fcking bad for you.

Anyways, went out with Fanghui today again. The whole Devlin team likka can die already. Everyone always not free, too sianz to go out. Where's the love yo?): GSS is awesome, bought 2 tops already and I'm sure there's more to come. Wanted to get my e63 today but WTF, have to wait 1 hour likka siao me&fang both wanna just drop dead): So effing tired.): Soooo tomorrow I'm going down to Bugis to get it!((: HOORAY FOR QWERTY KEYPAD PHONES!(: So GossipGirl ala Jenny Humphrey(:

Alrighty now, I'm damn shagged. Goodnight, I'm gonna sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment