Sunday, May 17, 2009


I know, I'm not supposed to post sad entries anymore but sometimes I just need to vent all those anger and disappointment. WTF is wrong with me? Everything in my life seems so screwed. Firstly, I liked someone so much that I was so upset over it for so fcking long I cried because it felt so right yet we were both afraid to do something. After which i kept asking myself, "what if..." Then came along he, who I seriously thought was The One. But he just turn out to be yet another one. We had helluva fun but it ended so no hard feelings so whatever HAHA we're friends right?(: Then now, everything is just confusing. Everything is just screwed, fcked up. I can't mention it here luh but those who know what I'm talking about I will fill you in about it once we talk.): Oh mans.
Ok back to CIRPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment