Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pretty hair (ii)

I sincerely apologise for taking so long to post this video! >.< But anyways, this is how soft and manageable your hair is after the Wella Pro Care Brilliance Treatment with Macadamia Oil. I tend to get hand itchy and get something done to my hair every few months (i.e dye, curl, rebond, dye again, BLEACH O.O) so you must understand that my hair is really super dry and just fried. I have tried hair treatments at many other salons and NONE has even come close to what I have experienced at Essensuals Bugis. 

Previously I did their Japanese Spa Treatment and that alone has already blown me away with the effectiveness of their treatment. After I chopped off my locks and had the ends permed (please don't ask me why I did that, lack of sound judgement I guess), the ends of my hair was really, just.. I can't even. 



So after one week of frustration, I decided to go back to Essensuals B to see what they can do to salvage my hair. Damn scumbag sia me, ask them to salvage what other salons did to my hair :x So this is the end result of JUST ONE TIME treatment; imagine what frequent treatments can do to your hair!


So if your hair is like mine, long suffering the effects of our ficklemindedness, and our vanity, this treatment costs me approximately $50+? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? O.O 


You can trust me because I am not paid to do this. I got nothing to gain. :D


/edit.
Oh when I did the treatment, I was quoted the Introductory price! The usual price for the treatment is $107. But ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT. Else, there's always the equally good Japanese Spa Treatment :B

For frequent updates,

No comments:

Post a Comment