Monday, July 30, 2012

Halliwell

Feeling extremely unproductive of late. No feel to work eh how. Work piling zzz. Anyways, Jess just uploaded Saturday's party peeks, so here goes! :D


The night I didn't party with my usuals. Sad to say, most of my party people have moved to other pastures. Only le boyfr and me still prefer Zouk. I really don't get it. Whole experience wise, Zouk definitely wins hands down. At least Zouk's bouncers don't require the DJs to cease spinning for approximately (or what seems like) 5 minutes to me to pry fighting juveniles apart. Can you imagine your favourite song comes on and suddenly the lights came on? DAFUQ man.

So yeps, the reason why we partied is because of 2 people ;) Won't go into details cause its not my life but I sure hope something blossoms hehehehehehhehehe (o^^o) 


One group of my favourite people in the world. Namely because they have ALWAYS been there at some point in my life when I need to rant or seek a more objective opinion on certain events in my life. <3


My hot babe. I heart you so much eh, please don't let people trample all over your heart anymore can? :( I swear I will box the next person who does >:(


<3<3<3


HAHAHA OOTD, FAIL. I brought my camera that night, together with le mini ringflash but I think I left got abit tipsy, and just totally left it in my bag and checked the whole damn package together. So no pictures from me :( (or rather, extremely little).


HARROW YOU TWO HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE :D


FUNNY THING HAPPENED. I SWEAR ITS THE FUNNIEST EVER IN HISTORY OF MY CLUBBING LIFE AT ZOUK. ONE OF OUR DEAR FRIEND GOT REALLY REALLY TIPSY AFTER DOWNING 80% OF HER SNOW WHITE (which in case you don't know is a Party  Knockout comprising of a mug of beer and 7 different shots of hard liquor) WAS EXTREMELY TAK GLAM THAT NIGHT.

Example 1: She distributed 2 of her shots to her minions (HAHA S and J) and when S showed a little apprehension in downing it, she waved to the waiter and exclaimed (SUPER LOUDLY) "EH BOY GOT HOT MILK ANOT?" Everybodys' jaw instant drop on the ground and OMG JUST DAMN FUNNY LA.

Example 2: Her husband came to fetch her. I just merely commented, "EH YOUR DRESS SO SHORT CAREFUL WHEN YOU RIDE BIKE HOR!" 

BEHOLD HER EPIC RESPONSE.

"NEVERMIND I GOT WEAR SHORTS" 

AND SHE PROCEEDS TO LIFT UP HER DRESS SHOWING THE ENTIRE ZOUK POPULATION HER WHITE MICRO SHORTS. 



The reaction of the 4 of us (le boyfr went to winebar and totally missed out this epic moment) was to instant squat on the ground near the rails next to the Hot Dog Stand and pretended not to know her. LOLLLLLLL~~~ and she was furiously tapping our shoulders and calling us assholes. HELLO MS, I AM PRETTY SURE NOBODY HAS EVER LIFTED THEIR SKIRTS (WILLINGLY) AT ZOUK BEFORE THANKS /hidesface.

So if anybody reads this and vaguely recalls this epic moment, erm erm I really don't know that girl, she just happened to be there and mistook us as her friends /blinks

:P 

STILL LOVE YOU LA JKGC :P

All in all, SUPER FUN NIGHT <3 

*pictures credit to Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment