Sunday, July 15, 2012

Slack


Sundays again. Boring boring sundays. I spent the whole day at home. Snacking. Youtubing. Had the sudden feel to rewatch The Hills. Audrina is so hot. And I miss my boy :(






My boyfr is the ultimate sleepyhead. Hehe and he's mine <3

Anyways, since we're on the topic of boredom. I thought I'd share with you what I usually browse/do on the net when I am bored. Or procrastinating. Whichever goes.

YOUTUBE.


So whats on youtube? For a long time I never subscribe to anybody on youtube. But this year, I found 3 awesome Youtube personalities to subscribe to! :D Yayy me~

AndyMetSonia


Yep you saw it right :D Its one half of Jayesslee with her other half. I have never been a super huge fan of Jayesslee, but I saw Andy&Sonia's wedding video which was super duper sweet :') and their videos together are ultra funny and just full of love~ :D All the videos are funny, and for your convenience sake? I shall embed one right here to get you hooked!


They are just so so cute together :')



I stumbled unto her channel while clicking clicking around Youtube. She is this really adorable personality giving her 2 cents on fashion pairings and style. The way she bounces around in her video, you can't help but smile and click for the next fashion pairings~ It sure doesn't hurt that all her clothes, bags and shoes are extremely lust worthy O.O


She also does the occasional hair tutorials. And you can tell from her videos that she spent a lot of time and effort on them. 




Last but not least, my favorite of the lot, Jenn. She is this really cool Korean living in LA who loves thrifting (why SG thriftstore is so different from the ones overseas?) and has her own unique taste in fashion. She is so charming and fascinating to watch~ Don't believe? 


She's so cool right? O.O Omgah. And yes, if you noticed from all her videos, I got to know of Weirddough's music through her videos. I mean come on, chill music fo life, kapheesh?

And /shy, I like her so much that I followed her on Twitter and Instagram. Don't judge me :c

That concludes Youtubeland. Doesn't mean I don't watch other stuff, just that these 3 are the ones that I will always check if they have new videos :D

So yep~ Things to do on the net when you're bored. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment