Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sundays


Met le favorite air stewardess for late lunch at Bedok Point :D Manhattan for lunch and we couldn't stop commenting about how we could have it at half priced if we were dining at JB instead. :X HAISH!


CAN YOU IMAGINE? I FELT LIKE I PILED ON ALOT OF MAKE UP ALREADY BUT THE WOMAN DURING THE PHOTOSHOOT SAY "NOT ENOUGH" O.O HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH. O.O


I only bought le fruit salad because the picture on the menu distinctly showed loads of nata de coco :P



PRETTY SENSIBLE HIGHFLYER LOOKING FOR RESPONSIBLE AND CARING AND FAITHFUL PARTNER, any takers? :P JK. I swear if her next boyfr were to treat her any less than a princess I am gonna aladeen muthafuckas him. No joke. 






After which I went to Essensuals Bugis for my hair treatment and then to Somerset to meet le Queks.



.OOTD.


Leopard crop top FOREVER21, Red highwaisted shorts TOPSHOP, Pastel yellow blazer TOPSHOP.







Subsequently another shameless photo spam of yours truly because I just did hair treatment and I reckon I should take pictures of my hair in its glorious state. I even filmed a short clip of my lovely lovely soft and smooth hair because pictures don't do it justice. I will upload it by Wednesday I hope! :D Till my next post, X! :D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment