Thursday, August 1, 2013

FOOL

"That’s the thing. We only love people until we feel like it. We only stick with them while things are flawless. We leave the moment things get hard. We commit to people based on how we feel at the moment. We let our feelings tell us what to do. But that’s not what love is about. When you love someone, you don’t leave them even when they’re at their worst, you don’t give up even when the world concludes your other half as hopeless, you stick with them and you do everything for them even at that time when they can do nothing for you. Cause that’s what love means. Giving when you receive nothing, staying when everyone left, loving without being loved and sometimes it means choosing them over everything, even yourself."

It doesn't matter what others think is right, what they think is foolish. Right now, I'll do as I deem fit. I'll do as I feel I should, as I want. And right now... faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment