Thursday, August 29, 2013

CRUSH A BIT, LITTLE BIT.


I've got this urge to do something really YOLO today. Perhaps finally getting my septum or my smiley pierced. 

I had a rather peculiar experience yesterday. I am trying to think of an analogy to describe it.. 

Let's just say, I thought really fondly of a very unlikely person. 

It left me flabbergasted. I still am. So now I am very confused. 

Back to being YOLO, I am once again toying with the idea of going Blonde. I wanna do something really extreme; like its either black or blonde. Or do a Miley and emerge a Blonde pixie. My thoughts are jumping all over the place again. So I'm gonna stop here.

It's finally Friday! Hope it'll be a good once for y'all! Follow me on IG {@jolenequek_} for bite-sized updates! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment