Sunday, June 7, 2009


Hello hello. I'm so sianzzzz likka sai now cause of the very wondrous dreaded attachment tomorrow.): I so feel like just quiting school & suntann all day at Cafe Del Mar & club all night at Phuture fckkkkkkk. Now I have to run after a whole group of kids, tryna make them sit through a lesson wtfffff. HAIYAAAA. Can't wait for the holidays!): The only thing worth looking forward to this week?

Wednesday(:

& NO ITS NOT CLUBBING! Hahahahaha! I wish. Unfortunately, Shuhui&I are on ClubRehab for now till the end of our attachment)): Likka long. Sianz. But worth waiting for(:
Anyways, this Wednesday will be our Girls' Night Out!(: Wheeeee! After my FP3.1 lesson at 4, Imma head to town first while waiting for her to get my ManiPedi at FEP, then when she comes we'll decide whether to kill zombies or watch Robots and Humans battle it out in Terminator Salvation. AWESOME. Or maybe we'll just stick to shopping & killing zombies. Whatever, THOSE ZOMBIES ARE GOING DOWN BITCHESSSSS.




Okok, enough hyping about Wednesday. It shall be my motivation(: HOHOHO. Anyways SiewShuhui, doesn't mean I don't tag on your blog means I don't read your blog ok? I'm a fervent/avid reader(: Loyal supporter yo! & Yknow my fats are here for you too!(: Can't wait for August where we will rock GWC Sunday Morning Shift YOOOOOO!(: Okok, have an awesome day tomorrow everyone(:


PS: OH YAH I BOUGHT NEW RINGS YSTD FROM F21!((((: Like what Shuhui said, GSS FTWFTWFTWFTW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment