Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Hello homosapiens of PlanetEarth, I'm back from a damn haps dayyyy(((: Finally got my chui nails done((: Now my toes are an awesome shade of dark metallic blue and my fingernails are awesomely darkishreddish(: HOHOHO! Too kewl fo skewl yoooz![: -smirks. I had the same toenail colour done as Jolyn's(: We had Subway at Cine while waiting for Shuhui today and had a great laugh about everything(: & there she is now, at Phuture): Likka sad please, we could have been there Shuhui): Sianzz. Gimme 1 month mannn, can't wait for attachment to be over. I'm going home in 1 months time MAMA!{: Ohoh & I chose Shuhui's fingernail colour LIKKA AWESOME TOO! PurplishPINK. LIKE PINK OMFGWTFBBQ PINK(: Awesome.


Hahahahha, lemme zilian for awhile luh.... attachment cannot so pretty go if not all the children distracted HAHAHAHHAHA kidding. I just can't wake up early enough LOL.


Stupid pimples. I fcking hate pimples.

OKOK, gtg do my attachment stuffz, see ya'll on Saturday!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment