Wednesday, June 17, 2009


WHATUP!(: Just got back from dinner at BPP with Fangieeee && Corinne Ong!(: Nowadays likka always spend time with them BUT I'm not complaining! HAHAHA, too bad my BFF totally likka enjoying herself at DBL O and Phuture so she can't join us for dinner!): Wa laoooo, what am I doing at home man... I should be there luh, with them, enjoying and dancing! Eeeks, sucks balls. HAIYA, training today made my whole body feel nua ttm. CAUSE SOME FCKING ASSHOLE stole my shoes. My smelly BUT AWESOMELY RED ADIDAS SHOES! ): So smart me decided to run campus in my slippers. JOKE only, run until damn chui. /: Then Amanda made us do some circuit thingy which only adds on to the chuiness.. then gymmmm WTH I can just go die now. Attachment tomorrow again, likka sianz only. ARGHHH.

I WANNA CLUB! PHUTURE! PHUTURE! PHUTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment