Monday, June 22, 2009


Life, is so... idk, I guess due to my lackof vocabulary I'd say Fragile. Its so scary. The way anyone in your life gets taken away just like that. I don't know her, but somehow reading my friends' posts about her, makes one feel afraid and questionable about everything you ever felt and experienced. One moment you still have him/her, the next he/she is just gone like that. How can that be? Its really scary, cause lately all my friends are losing their friends. And not in the bitchy Ineverwannaevertalktoyou way but more of the Ican'ttalktoyouevenifIwanttoforever way. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to be the one to experience that, are any of my friends gonna be taken away? What have I done for them lately? Then it just hits on you, 'What if I'm the one? Will anyone miss me?'
If you had the chance to know that you was gonna kick the bucket soon, would you wanna change things? Would you wish there were things you could do, that you didn't? Would you wish you could leave this world with no regrets?
I was talking to ShunLi about this in the library today after training.
I don't want to die soon. Cause I know, that my life is filled with regrets. Full of whys and whatifs and ifonlys.
Would you miss me when I'm gone?
Just too damn many questions, left unanswered. I wish you were the answer to my questions.
/edit.
Was I really not worth fighting for?/: Fck this shit, I feel so emo now again.

No comments:

Post a Comment