Friday, June 26, 2009


My favourite finger!(: HAHAHA! WTF I know, but see the nail so nicely shaped likka sweeeeeet! HAHAHA! So I'm back from my 'pretigious' camp at ShuHui's house!(: Slept through thursday and friday likka slackxzxzxzzz only. Wednesday was attachment to decorate my learning centre then clubbing with some Devlins and our awesome seniors and the Ng siblings aka My Other Siblings!(: HAHAHAHA! Oh and Romeooo too although he likka poor thing kena pangsehed by his friends awwww. So much for last Phuture trip before Botak hurhur![: It was fun at the same time, hmmm, idk how to describe but well YEH FUN'! Promised Jiun that I'll go with her one last time before she flies back to DownUnder on the 15th so people!(: Keep the 15th freeeee!(: Till then and after, I don't think I'll be clubbing. I know I said this tons of times that you guys are probably thinking, "yeh right,she'd probably club in two weeks time or something ." BUT NO. I really gotta concentrate on my attachment stuffz for now. Now first priority is attachment. Cause it'll take up what, 95% of my life till 3rdJuly likka ZZZZZ. Sianz. ZOKAY, back to the 'camp'. On thursday it was quality BFF Bonding with my SIEWSHUHUI(: Went to BPP after our awesome beautysleep for lunch then back to her house for movie and dinner then OFF TO HOW HOLLAND V for some frolick with CaraZhang and Joanna(: Sorry for scaring you Zhang with my incessant crying on Wednesday! Promise I won't do it again.(: Then yehhhh. Nothing spectacular happened afterwards. HAHAHAHA.

TOMORROW, aka today, will be circuit training then FLEA TITAN PART II with Devlins(more like 1/4)(: YAYYYY! I love fleamarkets(: So much that I might go rent a stall in next month's FLEAFLYFLOFUN!(: Must come support me belle and Joanna if we really do OKOK(: But more on that next time, Imma go now BYEBYE!(:

/edit.
Seriously I think guys are major turnoffs now. Especially those who like to zi pai. Fcking gross ttm. Yhucks. Go suck balls or something. Fckers. & stop adding me on FB. TSKKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment