Tuesday, June 16, 2009


You know I'm sucha fool for you,
you got me wrapped around your fingers.
Do you have to let it linger?
Do you have to?
Do you have to?
Do you have to let it linger?
Today is so tiring. Burnt off pretty much all my braincells while doing project in the afternoon and then all my fats off during training today. LOL, my body damn funny. I gained and lost 4 kgs in 2 days just like that. So on top of that, its the second day of that time of the month, I feel exceptionally moody now. Like, really moody. I feel like stabbing something and eating Ikea meatballs and chilled durians for dessert. I'm damn moody cause attachment is going to start being hectic and crazy. I'm damn moody because I don't know what I want out of this journey called Life. I'm damn moody cause I feel so helpless now. I know what I want, but I can't have it. I'm damn moody now cause I haven't got the chance to wear my blazer out!): Boohoohoo! No chance cause everyday either attachment or training, both of which wear my blazer like so wasted!/: I'm moody cause my pedicure and manicure all starting to chip off and they are not pretty anymore!): I'm damn moody cause I feel like a FUCKING RETARD WHO'S SO UGLY SHE CAN'T SAVE THE WORLD IF IT DEPENDED ON HER FACE WTFOMGBBQ I HATE MYSELF.
Ok. I'm just moody because I can't have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment