Friday, June 5, 2009



If you noticed, I'm so bored these days I switched my contacts and am now wearing one side blue one side green :D HAHAHA, couldn't decide between a vampire & Lindsay Lohan, HOHO!


Past few days have been rather ok, since I slept my way through Thursday. Attachment coming up in what, 3 days, I'm so fcking excited. Rightttt. Some career talk tomorrow, so stoked. Shit, my life is like going to suck for the next 1 and three quarter months. Fck it, somemore my 眼睛糖 will only be back in one month's time, HAHAHAHAHA, shit did I just say that, oops. So yeahhhh. & I miss training!): Damnit. I wanna get my blazer & OH now I have 6 piercings already! 5 on my ears and 1 on my navel, sweeeeet. Just got to get my tattoo and my blazer and I'm like a fat kid with cheesecake(: Alrighty now, gonna dig the fridge for some food, starving. Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment