Monday, June 29, 2009



Whatup gheyfags, how was today? LQTM, I just totally called you guys gheyfags. Owells, deal with it. Ehh, no pictures of me today cause I think I look chui ttm whats with all the pimples and all. Tskkk. Just a quick update before I chiong all the attachment stuffs. Today was ok, moderately tolerable. Will be implementing my first lesson on the 1st, horrors of horrors hope the children don't kill me. But I don't think they would since I'm such a NICE TEACHER, awwww SWEEEEET!(: HAHAHHAA! My learning centre is almost done now, -applauds(: Nothing else for today other than I finally got some CARAMEL CORN which I'm soooooooooo gonna show off to the kids in my class tomorrow "HOHOHO HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW BITCHES SUCK ON THAT MY CARAMEL CORN BEATS YOUR TWISTIES ANYTIME FCKFACE" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Nope, not gonna do that unless I wanna get expelled immediately. So yep, but can you imagine their faces? :D Teehee so evil!

Okayyyy anyone with HIMYM Season 4? I want to watch it straight away and not on sidereel.com so pretty please?(: I'm willing to share whatever is left of my caramel corns with you -blinkseyes


Hokay, thats all for now! Gotta go back to my neverending pile of workload HOORAY!\:

No comments:

Post a Comment