Saturday, July 4, 2009



Arghhh, I'm so tired now!): Keep yawning away. Boo, but gotta clear some attachment stuffz now cause tomorrow I'll be out with BFF&BMF so no time to do anything and I wanna sleep early tomorrow! Owells.


Lookie lookie!! If you saw my twit about what colour should I paint my nails, here! I decided to paint it gold! So bling bling I had to tone down my laptop screen light else you can't see what an awesome colour it is(: HAHAHAHA! Actually I painted the nude colour yesterday but after today's poolslot everything chipped so I removed them. LOL.

Anyways, me is so eggcited about tomorrow!!(: Hahaha, nuff said.


Lately, I've switched my playlist again. Remember there was a period of time that all I heard were clubhits? Now its back to all the indie/emo songs. & I don't know why. Seems like such a coincidence. As if I'm trying to remember and recollect memories. But I can't seem to remember any. That conversation was very random, very out of the blue. And idk, bittersweet. I want to believe.

/edit.
to you: Why does it feel like we're running out of time?):
&to you: GOSH! WHAT A FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME JEALOUS, well sorry you fucktard, cause I'm not jealous at all! Seriously, cause LOL just ain't worth it. i'm only so worked up cause once again the other person is sooooo fugly likka china please! SHEESH, are you THAT desperate? Only Shuhui knows who I'm talking about ROFLMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment