Friday, July 24, 2009

Hello(: TGIF, finally some breathing space & some time for me to interact with people aged 6 years and above! But seriously I think I'll miss my babies after the 5th): They're irritating as hell but cute as buttons! I wanna shrink them and keep them in my pockets! ^^ Owells!




Hardly see me without nail polish ayeee?(: Think Imma paint them red tmr! For...



FLEAFLYFLOFUN has some endless gratitude to share,
An instinctive repercussion from relentless support:
A savoire faire!
Get set for some stellar stereo stunts,
And prick your ears while you work your nimble fingers
Through the mountains of Gems and Pearls!
We invite one and and all to our monthly affair,
Where urban shoppe-ing takes place at everyone's favourite lair:
Make merry and have a lark @ HOME CLUB,
For July's Session is here,
Calendars, make your mark!
25th JULY 2009
3 PM - 9:30 PM
HOME CLUB
Show some Loveeeee babehs(:
Will be down after circuit training tmr with Maybellebelle BEEFBALL and Joanna(: So peeps, anyone who likes my clubbing outfits yeh yknow what to do cause I'm selling them(: Hokay thats all folks gotta start packing :D TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment