Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today was madly tiring, but attachment was strangely enjoyable.(: Had a ball of a time with the childrenand the teachers, no sarcasm intended!(: So peculiar! But I was mad tired afterwards cause for the first time I stayed till 630pm till all the kids went home! Goshhh, just totally sianz at the centre only! I'm kinda not looking forward to tomorrow's attachment cause of mentor assessment! So not confident of my lessonplan please, what if the experiment fails? D:


Anyways, i got this cupcake from a kid! She was leaving!):

How pretty! D


Teehee!(:
I was once again, doing the whole 'look through my picture folders' shit again and I came across some... stuffs. Sigh. Thinking about how I came to wrote that whole memo, I would say how apt. I did come crawling back to you, didn't I? I just didn't get the part about me believing that you would never do such a thing to me. Guess I didn't see that one coming aye? Ohwells. Numb already luh. I don't care much, can't care much, won't care much anymore.
Have a nice one!





No comments:

Post a Comment