Monday, July 27, 2009



Today is once again the day I can forget about sleeping early. Attachment's coming to an end, gotta start chionging lots of the assignments before I can bid Year3.1 goodfckingbye. So owells, no pain no gain no guts no glory so GAMBATEH!{: Pamphlet newsletterII lessonplans5&6 and all the other FP rubbish! I'm going to conquer as much of you as possible by today!


After much erasing and sketching and erasing and sketching its finally done! The sketch for my tatt :D Swear to God it looks much better in reality! I shade until I wanna totally puke blood on it): But the final product is so worth it! Can't wait to get inked now! :D


So today after attachment, Iheaded to town to find mummy and we went to ION. OMFG, shopping paradise siol! At least to me luh, omg! STEVEMADDEN NEWLOOK TOPSHOP SEPHORA RUBISHOES HAVAIANAS Gosh gimme a fcking moneytree already! Today was like what, shoe day or something! Everything that caught my eye were shoes! Non stop shoes shoes shoes SHOES! I wanna be rich! Gahhh chiong work after attachment then I can get all my pretty stuffs! ^^v Baiz, I better do my attachment stuffs now so it'll end earlier and then I can work and then I can shop shop and never drop :D

No comments:

Post a Comment