Monday, July 20, 2009


Helloo, haven't been bloggin ayee? LOL, just so damn glad the 17th is finally over!! Now I'm just left with 2 more lessons, all the written stuffs and 2 more weeks & I can say BYEEEE forever to attachment WOOOO :D Laadeedaa! This week is gonna be hectic! Cause I'm rushing the last two lessons, FleaFlyFloFun on Saturday and the dinner thingy with Jiun! Likka fun only!



Anyways my clubbing kakis! Shuhui and me will be back on the grid in two weeks time!! WAIT FOR US!(: Maybe I might even get a headstart, on the 5th instead of the 12th of August! Sorry BFF but I'm just saying! Might, might not!(: BUT ONE THING FO SHO, I CAN'T FCKING WAIT TO CLUBBBBBBBBB! Give me Akon, Lady Gaga or Neyo ANYTIME FO SHO! :D
Kays, Imma go out for dinner now(: Though I just had IslandCreamery and double cheeseburger, OWELLS.
Baizzz!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment