Monday, July 6, 2009



MC day 2. Gosh I'm fcking bored at home. Was thinking if I can somehow convince my mummy that I'm fit enough to go for training later but she just told my daddy not to bring me out for lunch lest I spread the flu bug to others. So, well I don't need to ask already. Wtf. Sianz.



So I was flickring just now and decided to flickr Willa Holland, Nicole Richie & Taylor Momsen. GAWD. Coolios the way they wear. Sometimes I'm so torn between layering and just plain wearing. As in to layer or not to layer. Cause by layering, you save more. Cause you can like wear the same thing with different accessories and mixtures and people won't go WTF SHE'S WEARING THE SAME THING AGAIN. But Hollywood stars make non-layering look way too good. Guess money's the issue here. Gah. Flickring their images make me torn between boho and grunge too. ): HAHAHA. Sheesh. I sound so bimbo. Like what to wear also must think so much. Guess its just me.(: But who cares, as long as I'm happy fck care whoever thinks I'm superficial or whatever.

OMFG HOW DO THEY LOOK SO GOOD WEARING SO SIMPLE?!!??!?!?! >.<


Nicole Richie
Willa Holland. (somehow she gives me the CoryKennedy vibes which is too darn awesome)

Taylor Momsen aka Jenny Humphrey on the popular CW series, Gossip Girl.

Anyways, received an awesome email earlier(: FleaFlyFloFun confirmed on 25th July. Do come down and support :D

Updates later, now I'm out.



PS: Oh yes, and I was thinking of converting my entire wardrobe to black stuff maybe with the occasional colour. But yeh(:
PPS: Should I dye my hair back to black? Cause I'm getting quite bored of my brown hair already):
PPPS: Bangs or sideswept????\:

No comments:

Post a Comment