Sunday, July 5, 2009


Holy shit, my throat hurts like fuck now. D: Oh my, how how tomorrow should I skip attachment? What if I don't skip then I really have swineflu howzz? All the poor kids kena howz?): -whines. Die luh. I fcking hate attachment. The kids are cute and all but I don't like dealing with the stress. Fck it.
Anyways, today was fun! :D Flea and Ajisen! Although it rained during the Flea & BFF, BMF and me had to wear plastic bags on our heads IT WAS MEGA FUN(: So happy! HAHAHAHA! We look retarded but we're cool like that(: HAHAHHAA! Bought my grey contacts and a white top which only costs 10 BUCKAROOS. WTF SO CHEAPCHEEP!{:
And and LOL, lately I've been rather obssessed with my nails I've no fcking idea why. One minute red, the next its nude, then its gold now its....
PINK!
:D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! ME LOVES PINK.
AHHHH, I'm fickle like that(:
/edit.
See I told you they wouldn't last. Hate to say it and I know its rather mean, but "I told you so". Still had the cheek to ask me, 'what makes you think we would'. God, doesn't this show that I have way better judgement than you do? Ok, outta my system. Jo, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment