Thursday, July 11, 2013

; you can fight it off, you can


I read something similar to what I am gonna say in a friend's blog and it got me thinking too. Sometimes we wonder why in spite of all that we've done, things never quite work out the way we want it to. I did everything I could while some other girl did the bare minimal but she seems to be reaping way more than I do. It's not fair. But I guess it all boils down to the choices we make. I chose this. I chose to be with this particular person, shortcomings and all. We accept the love we think we deserve. Because despite all the grievances, I'd still choose to be with this particular person. I wouldn't have it any other way. I guess I have come to the point where I have absolutely no inkling what is going on, what is right, what is normality. I am lost, confused and I am stuck at this point, unsure how to proceed. 

At times when others come to me with their problems, I listen to the advice that I suggest and wonder why don't I take them too. Are you trying too hard to make things work? I mean maybe it's the habit and no longer love. If it is not meant to be, there is no point trying to force it to work; eventually you're just making things worse when more time has lapsed and you realise this is really not The One. All those years wasted on the wrong one just because you can't let go. But how do you know if this is really time wasted on the wrong one? It could also be one of the trials and tribulations of a relationship; a hurdle that a couple has to pass, you know what I mean?

Love. It is one concept that boggles my mind to no end. 


Plopping a ginormous selfie of myself just because I can. My IG (@jolenequek_) has slowly evolved from a melting pot of varying degrees of vanity to a minuscule version of my tumblr (@thegreenfairyyy). 

Random note, I've recently created an account with WhatIWear! It's essentially a variation of the hugely popular Lookbook, but a less pretentious version in my opinion. Its still relatively new, so hop on there if you like!

Lastly, if you haven't gotten a Spotify account, I daresay you are missing out a whole lot! Spotify is currently my favourite App on my iPhone! Just go get it downloaded, I assure you kind sir, you will not regret it! :D

With that, toodle-oo~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment